Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Early Morning Realizations

* A Repost from My old blog site Dated Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 5:15am *


I slept around 5 p.m. yesterday and woke up 4 a.m. now coz i had a dream of that power balance baller i.d. that ate owie was demo-ing monday morning before we left Alfonso.

I just realized a few things while i'm frying my sunny side ups, and i can't wait to blog it. that THERE ARE THINGS IN THIS WORLD THAT DON'T MERIT AN EXPLANATION.

Like those Balance Baller I.D.'s, no scientific explanation or study behind it but the couple of demo's that she did proved that it really does enhances ones balance. as a hopeless romantic coupled with the month of February, i can't help but relate it to that matters of the heart.

Like do we really have to explain why we like a person?, or why we love them? my Neurology teacher way back college said it has something to do with the amygdala of the brain, but still, no scientific study that explains falling in and out of love.

It's like always telling my friends, "hindi ko alam kung bakit sya gusto ko, i just feel it"
we try to make explanations on how we feel. explanations like because he's always there, he's cute, we have a connection, he sees me for who i am. but still the question is there, WHY DO WE HAVE TO FALL FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T and WONT LOVE US BACK?

Human instinct would say "self first", but why do we care for someone who doesn't give a shit if we ate enough, if we're home yet, if we're feverish, or if we are still alive.

Even so, we choose to give love, or at least care unselfishly. And no amount of thinking-things-over can explain why. No scientific or research can back that feelings up to explain how stupid we can be for thinking their happiness above ours.

And In my my greatest efforts to explain why such phenomenon happens, the vaguest answer came.
HINDI KO ALAM, I JUST FEEL IT. and will try to be more stupid TO CONTINUE FEELING IT. because in that somewhat hurtful situation, there are still MAGICAL Moments to look forward to. ;)

Just like the Power Balance Baller I.D.




No comments:

Post a Comment