Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

All I Want For Christmas

Well Christmas is pretty near and I have  some stuff in mind as part of my wish list. I try the achievable ones so it wont be hard for my friends or myself to get a hold of it.

Starting of with...

The Galaxy Tab 8.9

It is sleek, Android OS and powered by Google. I bet my life will be easier if i have one. 

I really want to succumb to the bandwagon of techy-ness especially in this age where tablets are the next notebooks. 

It's almost half the price as Ipad with the same specs. so there...




The Kanye West Louis Vuitton Kicks

I'm a lover of shoes. all my friends know that. This one really hit me, esp when I saw the price. Haha

But i wanna tell Santa that i've been good all year so i deserve some glitz like this.






Blackberry Bold 9780


Yes i like my stuff thin. yung tipong kasing payat ko. LOL


I'm actually doing this for my friends who doesn't know how to send sms anymore. all they pro'lly want is to use BBM. well i can't do that on other phones except blackberry, right? so there...


And BIS is so useful, unlimited IM's and twitter anywhere anytime. 




.....???


Santa, this is the hard part.


Of course i don't want my Christmas to be cold yet again. And I don't wanna be singing to Mariah's Miss You Most yet again.


So please, kahit hindi pa po jowa. Just a someone, a special someone who'll make me feel special not in an autistic kind of special.


I know it's easy for some, but i dont wanna commit the same mistake again. (May pinagdadaanan!)




Simple wishes...
So friends... alam nyo na..
Yung last yung Top priority OK? 
:)


Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment