Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

The Alcoholic Diary

*a repost from my old blog*

04.25.09
6pm +8 GMT



...Di ako mapakali. Sana 930 na so i can dress up and go to the club. but wala akong choice. i waited. pour myself a glass of vodka+sprite and cherry syrup.
...Then another glass.
 
7 pm, still on the same timezone, what do u expect.
...Choosing what to wear with my mom's favorite apple bacardi with mountain dew. sarap sobra. I had 2 glasses.
...waited till 930.
...tossed and turned on the couch, ate dinner then finally.
 
930 pm
... Took a bath, fix my hair, put my liner and my Bronzer on, still with apple bacardi on my make up table.
...after an hour, swoooosh... perfection. and I'm ready go.
... finally 1 sip and a puff of marls. 30 mins after i was at "the spot"
 
11pm.
...Strong ice, one after the other. saw some friends there who kept giving me jager shots, cuervo, even patron. and i'm lovin it. party on.
...An hour later, i was so fucked up and this dude gave me a glass of freakin long island iced tea for a dance showdown with his cousin. syempre alcohol, i said yes.
...Everything was blurry na. All i can hear are people screaming and cheering. And eto pa mga weirdest things na naalala ko.
+Parang somehow napunta ko sa ilalim ng mesa while doing the shitty showdown coz i can remember how it looked like, vividly.
+I was doing the bottle pop dance by PCD, yung naka split tapos nagbbounce. damn! and  did it with jeans on.
+a cartwheel, that i remember. but some sort of rolling around followed. so i got nauseated.
+i remember slapping some gay guy a couple of times in the face. i don't know why.

Probably 2am
... I got probably tired from all the dancing and rolling around. so i sat on the bar and guess what i ordered.
yes... LONG ISLAND ICED TEA.
...
...I lost track of time already. the next thing i know is that i was going out of the bar. everything went to black... yes folks, i passed out on a freakin pavement.
...
...
When i opened my eyes. I wasn't on my bed. I don't even know who's bed that was. I can't even stand up coz my knees are swollen like hell and i have the worst hangover one can imagine.
 
04.26.09
10am
...I called my friend to pick me up. there i got home safe.
...Sinumpa ko ba alcohol?...
Nah. i don't think so. can't wait for the weekend to party and get pretty fucked up again.
But no more dance showdowns and swollen knees, i Promise. ;-)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment